outtakes from my core final. outtakes are their own little piece in my eyes. they are a view of the process. while its happening. in the process of that they become their own little thing. i hope you enjoy watching this as much as we enjoyed filming it. thanks! the original video is here.
A children’s room from the 1930’s
got me up all night
The picture that started it all
life essentials in chicago. inspired by Travi$ Scott’s HypeBeast article. These few things I couldn’t leave the dorm room with. if i wanted to be on the go and productive, these are what I need.
1. Skateboard for short range transportation
2. Drawing tablet for animating
3. Sketchbook for ideas and scribbles for future projects
3. pen and pencil for the sketchbook
4. camo diamond hat to shade off the haters
5. my favorite pair of shoes, the Vans SK8 hi.
6. My trusty DC skateback, used to hold everything including the skateboard
7. My Macbook Pro for schoolwork and procrastination
8. The charger for said laptop because i’m always on it
9. My iPhone 4 that is used to keep in contact with the homies
10. (not pictured) My student ID and UPASS needed for building access and long range access respectively
Burberry, Michigan Ave.
a short film exploring stress, exaggeration, and self confidence.